• Please contact Cymbal Planet prior to returning any item - send email(s) to email@example.com. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
• Items are to be returned in original sale condition with the original sale receipt, paperwork, and free gift(s) if applicable. Please return the items in their original box and packaging with all accessories and product documentation if applicable (Owner's Manual, warranty card, quick start guide, bags, etc.).
• Clearance items, drumsticks, drumheads, tonegels, clothing and earplugs are not eligible for return. Additionally, Cympads, cleaners, polishes, polishing cloths are returnable only if defective or unopened.
• All items (except custom and/or special orders) are to be returned within 14 days of the received date. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
• Items need to show absolutely no signs of use, abuse, stick marks, or fingerprints.
• Returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% or refusal/denial if we are unable to sell the returned item(s) as new.
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Refunds on purchases will be credited to your account within 3-5 business days of receipt of the return. Refunds will be credited to the original payment source.
• If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cymbal Planet does not replace items.
• All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer if the buyer should decide not to keep the item(s).
• Custom cymbal orders are non-refundable and not eligible for return.
• Refunds are only available for item sale price.
• Our Free Shipping promotion is applicable with a purchase over $50 only.
• Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you choose to return the item(s) you will receive a refund for the item(s) minus the cost of shipping.
• If you are returning an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
• Our return policy is in place to ensure our customers ever get stuck with a wrong piece of gear. Those who violate the spirits of our return policy by having excessive returns may be subject to limitations or suspension of return privileges.
Cymbal Planet LLC